Monday, August 24, 2015

About myself

   Hello my name is Teresa Navarrete , i`m a freshman at Linda Marquez High School , and my favorite subject at Hpiam is English. Every morning i have to wake up at 6:30 because i walk it to school and we have to be here by 7:30 at our sits. My favorite color is pink ,also my favorite hobbies are : going shopping, texting, eating, and lots more. Im a very nice person and i like helping people out. My favorite singer is Justin Bieber , i love hearing music especially to Justin Bieber. I love eating food and especially pizza , and chinese food. My favorite place to shop at is Jcore , i like going out with my friends and have fun. Something i really dislike is people that annoy me a lot and bother me a lot especially if they get mad. Im 14 years old and about to turn 15 on October 15 , something i don`t like about school is waking up at 6 or earlier also i don`t like caring books. I really like using snapchat and instagram. Well that`s all about me  bye !

No comments:

Post a Comment