Thursday, September 3, 2015

Athletic Training


Duties and Responsibilities: is a certified health care professional who practices in the field of sports medicine.
Their duties:
.care of athletic injures using physical therapy equipment
. Assess and report the progress of recovering athletes to coaches and physicians
. Injury preventive such as tape, bandages, or braces body parts such as ankles, fingers, or wrist.
Salary: Median pay (annual)-$42,690 Median pay (hourly)-$20.52
Education- Provide preventative services, emergency care, clinical diagnosis intervention and medical conditions. Bachelor degree and master’s degree as common.
Add a picture:   

Reflection: Do you think you would like to be one? Why? Why not?
It would awesome if I tried being one for once and then if I like it I would continue helping others but it seems cool helping others train them for either a game or there simply just injured from  a game and I mean if I once get injured I probably help myself because I would know how to fix it .  





No comments:

Post a Comment