Monday, November 30, 2015

Thanksgiving Week

                                                   Thanksgiving Week

On Thanksgiving what I did was spend time with my family, stayed home and just basically hanged out with my family and basically our plan was just hangout together and watch movies together in which the movies that we watched where “Scary Movie 3” and “21 jump street” well watching those movies we ate some delicious food that was made by my mother and we sure did enjoy our meal and were very grateful to have another day of living and many more.  I was very grateful and thankful for everything that I have and appreciate my mom for everything she gave us and try to give us with all her heart. I’m always thankful for having 2 special brothers in my life even though we must fight a lot but I still have love for them and I will always will. I'm glad that i spent a wonderful day with my family and had great food. I'm just very thankful what i have right now and thanks to my parents. It was an amazing day to celebrate with my family. 





         


No comments:

Post a Comment