Tuesday, May 3, 2016

STUDENT SUCCESS STATEMENT

“ I have been asked what i mean by “ word of honor.  I will tell you : Place me behind prison walls - walls of stone ever so high , ever so thick, reaching ever so far into the ground - there is a possibility that in some way or another i might be able to escape ; but stand me on the floor and draw a chalk line around me and have  me give my word of honor never to cross it. Can i get out of that circle? No , never! I’d die first,”
                                   By Karl G Maeser


           This quote “ I have been asked what i mean by “ word of honor.  I will tell you : Place me behind prison walls - walls of stone ever so high , ever so thick, reaching ever so far into the ground - there is a possibility that in some way or another i might be able to escape ; but stand me on the floor and draw a chalk line around me and have  me give my word of honor never to cross it. Can i get out of that circle? No , never! I’d die first,”means that once you step in you wouldn’t be able to step out referring that once you do something that will never be sorry to , it would be a huge mistake to let you out and wouldn’t be the same anymore like you want it to be . Because he made a huge mistake where he wants to end up in jail , wants to be murdered and maybe he thoughts on that can be saying it’s easy to die in jail , people investigating my murder but why? Because what you did wasn’t right and it was a huge mistake you could of done in your entire life  , that wouldn’t be forgiven .
                                                          download.jpg

         

No comments:

Post a Comment