Friday, June 10, 2016

Questions! Finals

1.Things  i liked about this  class what that the fact we learned lots of things especially how to use computers because at the beginning i didn't know how to use one.
2. I liked everything about this class because it was really awesome , it was fun learning new things , i don't dislike nothing from this class.
3. I improved by focusing , and having all my stuff ready which bring my journal with me , and submit new goals and journals of the day.
4. A highlight for me in this class what that i learned so many things , that have inspired me through
 all this school year.
5. Yes i did because i'm always on task making sure i finish my assignments being a Ctr person everyday .
6.Yes i am , i sometimes sit on my coach to take time and read them and make sure i'm doing victories , and doing what i listed.
7.Yes of course i am , i really looking forward to be one and always will , making sure i am passing all my classes with A'S B'S and some C'S.

No comments:

Post a Comment