Wednesday, March 16, 2016

My Goal



               My goal is to become a back dancer as in this age which is 15 and it doesn't really matter what age you have to be to become one , unless they are looking for young back dancers or any other thin. I want to become this and achieve it because i want to be able to perform with Justin Bieber because i love him so much and it would really be fun to dance with him on stage and get a really big chance to meet him because that's what i want and will always be. Another thing i would do if i did get a chance to be on stage with him is thank his back dancers for picking me and etc, because i would totally hug him as i enter and cry ! Another thing i want to achieve in my journal list is become and actor cause that's what i would want to do when i enter college and start study for that cause once i'm done with college i might as well start looking for auditions and hoping i'll get a chance to become one and basically i most achieve it and not give up on my both dreams. As well i can include that once i become what i want to be i will be able to give money to my family. But a s i'm saying this i really want to achieve and accomplish meeting Justin Bieber , and make it to his Purpose Tour this spring break !






No comments:

Post a Comment