Tuesday, January 12, 2016

School Break Days


              For Christmas i spent time with my dad's side family we ate pork , beef, and salad. The places i spent my Christmas was at Las Vegas because that's where my Dad's family lives at but i only stayed there for a week because i got really sick i wanted to come home better and spend New Years with my mom and brothers . I didn't met any new people but as well i watched spider man 3. My winter break wasn't that fun but glad  i spend time with my both family's and  i did have some what fun over there at Vegas. I did get a little bit of presents but i'm glad i got something . As well i saw Scary Movie 4 it was fun because i watched it with my brothers and cousin. When i got here for the next day my auntie and uncles came over to celebrate Christmas with us and some of my cousins and my mom's friends as well. It was pretty amazing because i did have fun  with them and  i got to see my aunt finally because she had moved to Reno Nevada. And as well i saw my dad the next day and brought my presents and as well i'm glad i saw my dad because i haven't seen my dad for a kind of long time so i'm very happy i was spending time with both sides of my family.


No comments:

Post a Comment