Friday, December 18, 2015

Class/Self Evaluation

                                                            Class/Self Evacuation


What I liked about this class was the fact that i got to learn how to use a computer and everything i always wanted to learn which includes how to use a computer ex. how to edit stuff use word , and etc but i did really like this class cause it would include typing which i wanted to learn and learn the key words. Also that we would use typing tutor to help us out to memorize the home keys that were suppose to use. Something that i didn't like about this class was that we would type to much and make 1 paragraph about each quote the teacher would give us but i understand that i say it was to help others and us on typing. But nothing really bothered me cause i did like this class and i still do it really helped me out in some errors i would make and others things i really needed help but i do hope to get the hang of how to use a computer. Some suggestions  for improving in this class is maybe when i'm typing to not look at the keyboard and just at the screen. Another thing is maybe when m doing my daily quotes but more specific words and make it more interesting to read and not be kind of boring and as well get more points. I did do my best in this class to get a good grade , as well i did try my best to make it out of which doing all my work even though when i was not really in a such a mood i would shorten my sentence so then i can finish my work. But now i figured out i should do my whole sentence so then i can get my points and not be so lazy as i used to. I say that sometimes i committed to be a ctr person but at times i would pay attention and not do whats right as examples.. scream at my mom b/c i get annoyed so much but my mom shouldn't be  in my non-sense because maybe all she wanted to do is help me out. But now and then i should seriously make me mind up and start ctr myself and not ctw person .

No comments:

Post a Comment