Monday, December 14, 2015

IDP Showcase

                                                     IDP Showcase

     When i presented with  my idp group i was in between of being nervous but it actually turned out that one of our teammates didn't make it and one of my teammates covered up for him. Well our topic was Heart Disease and my part was Community Resources and Prevention it was not really that long i did kind of messed up in two words and i had to look up at the screen and i did make eye contact with the audience and i say it went pretty quick. What  i learned out of my part is that you must eat healthy and not smoke because that's what mainly causes it and manage diabetes and blood pressure. In the prevention part i learned that i n this clinic they help you out and give you information about the disease you have and other things you might want to know. This clinic is called Cedars-Sinai heart Institute is a home to a distinguished team to help others with this disease. And i say that my group did a great job together either way that one of my teammates did get really nervous and couldn't really memorize her part that my other teammate said her part. I hope that we get a good grade because one of my teammates didn't come and i hope we don't get less points just because of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment