Monday, October 5, 2015

Professional Singer

                                            Professional Singer 
Duties and responsibilities: Work either in a live performance, television or radio
Their duties:
. Memorize musical selections routine
.Applying knowledge of harmony and melody rhythm
. Perform before live audience or television and radio
. Seek out and learn new music
Salary: $30 per hour but $45,000-$65,000 per year
Education: Bachelor’s degree required for operas singers, degree fields, music theory, music performance
Add a Picture:


 
Reflection: Do you think you would like to be one?
Yes I would like to be because I like to sing I think I should try for once because I know that I’m going to try something that I’m interested in and will have with and can  probably become one soon if I try my best and do my best. And can probably join any contest to start off and try getting better if the judges think I have a good voice or not.




No comments:

Post a Comment